A Word from our Sponsors

Sunday, October 28, 2007

The longest play ever run in a football game



I still can't believe that happened.

Other notes:

- The Patriots are currently winning 38-0 in the 4th quarter (Oops, make that 45-0, they just scored). They just got called for a false start and Tom Brady clearly said, "You gotta be f***ing kidding me!" This is why America hates this team.

- About the Maryland game yesterday... I was really upset. I hate the fact that James "I guarantee it" Davis opened his mouth against us and backed it up. Even though he played really well, he didn't defeat us by himself - our defense looked as slow as they ever have and the offensive calling and execution was uninspiring. I know people are certainly quick to crucify Friedgen, but I think people are always saying that, no matter who the coach is. Maybe Chris Cosh should check his job security, however. Word is Henderson called out the defense this week.

- Thanks, BTDub, if you got to come out to the women's volleyball game today. It was wicked close, but Duke did win 3 games to 1. Good match, though. The Terps biggest weakness seemed to be defending the little teardrop shots over the front blockers.

Look for a tender dedication to the Sox/Pats later tonight by Kevin, a new post tomorrow talking basketball, and hopefully a new feature that should be really exciting. Go Terps!

No comments: